Data protection is important to us!
The protection of your personal data is taken very seriously when using these websites. Below you will be informed about the collection, processing and use of your personal data when you visit these websites and use the services and services offered there.
1 Information on personal data
(1) Personal data are such individual details which refer to a person or which are suitable to establish a reference to a person, e.g. the name, the postal address, a telephone number, an e-mail address, the bank details, etc., are not used to identify you. Under certain circumstances, personal data can be used to identify a person.
(2) Service provider according to § 13 Telemediengesetz (TMG) and responsible body according to Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG) and Datenschutzgrundverordnung (DSGVO) is: Matthiessen Lagertechnik GmbH, Johann-Hinrich-Fehrs-Straße 2, 25361 Krempe.
2. Rights of the persons concerned
In connection with our processing of your data you have the following rights:
(1) Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO on the processing of your personal data by us for processing purposes, categories of processed data, recipients or recipient categories, duration of storage or criteria for determining the duration, right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection to processing, right of appeal to the supervisory authority, if applicable information on the origin of the data and the existence of automated decision-making and, if applicable, information on guarantees pursuant to Art. 46 DSGVO in the event of transfer to a third country or international organisations;
(2) Right to immediate correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO;
(3) Right to erasure of stored personal data pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO if the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, if a consent granted has been revoked and there is no other legal basis, if an objection has been lodged against the processing and the data pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 or 2 DSGVO may no longer be processed if the data were processed unlawfully, if deletion is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation or if the data were collected in relation to information society services offered in accordance with Art. 8 para. 1 DSGVO. This does not apply if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
(4) Right to restrict processing in accordance with Article 18 DSGVO, if you dispute the accuracy of the data (for the period necessary to verify their accuracy), if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and instead request the restriction of use, if we no longer need the data for the purposes of processing but you need the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or if you object to the processing in accordance with Article 18 DSGVO. 21 para. 1 DSGVO, as long as it is not yet clear whether our justified reasons outweigh your justified reasons;
(5) Right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 para. 2 DSGVO (if the data are processed for the purpose of direct marketing) or pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO (if the processing is carried out pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 e) or f) DSGVO, for reasons arising from your particular situation, unless we have compelling grounds for processing that outweigh your interests or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims). Further information on the right of objection can be found in section 23 below;
(6) Right to data transferability in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, i.e. to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to transfer it to another person responsible;
(7) Right to revoke consent granted at any time pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO. The consequence of the revocation is that from the time of the revocation we may no longer carry out the data processing for the future. See also paragraph 24 below;
(8) Right of appeal to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. The supervisory authority responsible for us can be found in section 4. above. The right of appeal shall be without prejudice to other administrative or judicial remedies
(9) All information requests, requests for information or objections to data processing should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address stated under point 1, paragraph 2.
3. Automated decision making
Automated decision making is not applied here.
4. Supervisory authority
The address of the supervisory authority responsible for us is:
Independent Centre for Data Protection Schleswig-Holstein, Holstenstraße 98, 24103 Kiel,
Phone: +49 431 988-1200, Fax: +49 431 988-1223
5. Storage of access data
(1) Each time our website is accessed, access data is stored in a log file on our provider’s server.
(2) This data record consists of your IP address, the date and time of the request, the name of the requested file, the amount of files transferred and the access status, a description of the web browser and operating system used and the name of your Internet service provider.
(3) This data is collected for technical reasons. An evaluation takes place exclusively for statistical purposes and without personal reference (visitor numbers and page popularity). Deletion takes place automatically after 14 days at the latest.
6. Collection of personal data for informational use
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. when you do not log in to use the website, register or otherwise provide us with information, we do not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data mentioned under 5.2, which your browser transmits in order to technically enable you to visit the website.
(2) When using the website, so-called cookies are stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (in this case us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve here only to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective.
Transient cookies (temporary use)
Persistent cookies (temporary use)
Third-party cookies (from third parties)
Flash cookies (permanent use)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to the website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. However, we would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
e) The Flash cookies used are not recorded by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. They store the necessary data independently of your browser and do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not wish the Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. „Better Privacy“ for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or Adobe Flash killer cookie for Google Chrome.
The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 f) DSGVO. Our legitimate interest consists in the fact that we can carry out statistical evaluations regarding the use of our website and optimise our internet offers for the users through data processing.
7. Use of functions of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. To do so, you will usually have to provide additional personal data that we use to provide the respective service. If additional voluntary information is possible, it is marked accordingly.
(2) When you contact the service provider by e-mail or via the contact form, your e-mail address and, if you specify this, your name and your telephone number will be stored by us in order to answer your questions.
8. Liability for contents
The contents of our pages have been prepared with the greatest care. However, we cannot assume any liability for the correctness, completeness and topicality of the contents. As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages in accordance with § 7 Section 1 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG). According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, we are not obliged as service providers to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information in accordance with general laws remain unaffected by this. However, liability in this respect is only possible from the time of knowledge of a concrete violation of the law. As soon as we become aware of such violations of the law, we will remove these contents immediately.
9. Liability for links
Our pages may contain links to external websites of third parties over whose contents we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for these external contents. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the contents of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal infringements at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognizable at the time of linking. However, permanent monitoring of the content of the linked pages is unreasonable without concrete evidence of a violation of the law. If we become aware of any infringements, we will remove such links immediately.
10. Data security
We protect our website and other systems through appropriate technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution of your data by unauthorized persons. Despite regular checks, however, complete protection against all risks is not possible.
Our website uses the industry standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) for encryption. This ensures the confidentiality of your personal data via the Internet. You can tell whether an encrypted transmission is taking place by the closed key or lock symbol in the display of your browser.
11. Passing on of data
Your personal data will only be passed on to third parties,
– if you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 a) DSGOV;
– if the transfer is necessary for the fulfilment of contractual obligations pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 b) DSGVO;
– if we are legally obliged to pass on the data within the meaning of Art. 6 Par. 1 S. 1 c) DSGVO;
– if the disclosure of the data is in the public interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 e) DSGVO or;
– if the disclosure of data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f) DSGVO is necessary to protect our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party, provided that your interests in the protection of your data do not prevail.
12. Data categories
We process the following categories of data: master data (such as company, contact person, address, if applicable), communication data, contract data, receivables data, payment and default information, if applicable. See the above information.
13. Third party recipient
In order to process your request satisfactorily, we may have to pass on your personal data to third parties. Third parties may be companies of Matthiessen Lagertechnik GmbH, our suppliers, transport and logistics partners and our trading partners.
14. Duration of the storage of personal data
Your data will be stored by us for as long as it is required for the respective purposes on which the processing is based. In addition, we only store data insofar as we are legally obliged to do so, e.g. due to statutory retention obligations.
15. Information on the right of objection
An objection to the processing of personal data concerning you on the basis of Article 6 para. 1 e) (data processing for the public interest) or f) (data processing to protect legitimate interests on the basis of a balance of interests) is possible at any time in accordance with Article 21 DSGVO. In the event of an objection, the personal data will no longer be processed unless compelling grounds for processing worthy of protection are proven, which outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
Please send your objection to the e-mail address email@example.com
16. Information on the right of withdrawal
If you have given us your consent to the processing of personal data, you can revoke this consent at any time. Of course, this also applies to declarations of consent given to us before 25 May 2018 (before the DSGVO applies). The revocation of a consent can always only be valid for the future. The legality of the processing is not retroactively eliminated by a revocation.
Please send your revocation by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
This data protection declaration has the status 25.04.2018. It is the current and valid version of our data protection declaration.
However, we point out that from time to time due to actual or legal changes a revision of this data protection declaration may become necessary.
18. Data Protection Officer
If you have any data protection questions, please contact our data protection officer at:
Mrs. Kerstin Lange
Tel: +49 431 20084-574
Fax: +49 431 20084-222
Mobile: +49 151 16353522
or by e-mail at KeLange@vater-gruppe.de
For further information please call us,
Tel. +49 4824 309 57
or write an e-mail to